Miracle-Gro, a water soluble fertilizer, comes in both a granular and liquid ready-to-use form. Plants absorb the fertilizer through their leaves and roots. According to the company's website, Miracle-Gro contains all the micro-nutrients needed for healthy plant growth. The company states that plants regularly fed with Miracle Gro will grow faster and if used according to directions, and the fertilizer will not burn plants.
Add 1 tbsp. of the granular food to 1 gallon of water. Water plants by wetting down both the leaves and the soil.
Fill a Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder sprayer with one prepackaged plastic bag of Miracle-Gro. Attach hose. Turn on hose full force. Turn the lever on the feeder to the on position. It will take a moment for the sprayer container to fill with water and dilute the granular food. Spray plants for about 15 seconds each for large plants and 5 seconds each for smaller plants. Each prepackaged bag will spray for 12 minutes, covering about 500 square feet.
Empty a new bag of Miracle-Gro in the sprayer and continue feeding plants until all have been fed. Sprayer may be stored with Miracle-Gro remaining in it.
Repeat feeding every week to two weeks.
Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder
Attach the feeder to hose. The feeder has four settings and allows watering as well as feeding so there's no need to remove it. Turn on the hose and the feeder to the selected spray pattern.
Spray plants for about 15 seconds to cover leaves and wet the soil. Each bottle lasts for 14 minutes and covers 400 square feet.
Spray plants every 7 to 14 days while plants are growing.
Insert new bottle when the old one is empty.
Things You Will Need
- Miracle-Gro plant food
- Dip the root ball of nursery plants in a bucket of 1 gallon of water with 1 tbsp. Miracle-Gro before planting to give transplants a boost.
- Dilute granular Miracle-Gro for house plants by mixing 1 tsp. Miracle-Gro with 1 gallon of water in a bucket. Immerse the pot of the plant into the bucket until it stops bubbling. Remove and drain excess water.
- Avoid contact with the granular form or the diluted liquid, as a few people will have a skin reaction.
- Use SuperThrive
- Use Whey for Watering Plants
- Apply Casoron Weedkiller
- Roundup Weedkiller Instructions
- Mix Image Herbicide
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Kill Thrips
- Grow Vegetables in a Bag of Soil
- Clean Herbicide From Small Sprayers
- Directions for Using Seasol
- Use a Soaker Garden Hose
- Fertilize Plants with Seaweed Extract