Things You Will Need
- Paper towel
- Large bowl of ice water
- Pressure cooker
- Sterilized canning jars with lids (1 qt jar per 1/2 pd of beans)
- Picking green beans when there is still dew on the plants can cause a bacterial blight on the vines.
- Never wash green beans before storing them fresh, as the excess moisture can cause them to rot.
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Zebra Grass
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?