Things You Will Need
- Paper towel
- Large bowl of ice water
- Pressure cooker
- Sterilized canning jars with lids (1 qt jar per 1/2 pd of beans)
- Picking green beans when there is still dew on the plants can cause a bacterial blight on the vines.
- Never wash green beans before storing them fresh, as the excess moisture can cause them to rot.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Cotton
- Take Care of Roses
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Using Sand in Gardening
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Garden Edging Ideas