Things You Will Need
- Paper towel
- Large bowl of ice water
- Pressure cooker
- Sterilized canning jars with lids (1 qt jar per 1/2 pd of beans)
- Picking green beans when there is still dew on the plants can cause a bacterial blight on the vines.
- Never wash green beans before storing them fresh, as the excess moisture can cause them to rot.
- Trim Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Repel Chickens
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias