Things You Will Need
- Paper towel
- Large bowl of ice water
- Pressure cooker
- Sterilized canning jars with lids (1 qt jar per 1/2 pd of beans)
- Picking green beans when there is still dew on the plants can cause a bacterial blight on the vines.
- Never wash green beans before storing them fresh, as the excess moisture can cause them to rot.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Cotton
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes