The Husqvarna riding mower's 20-watt front headlights illuminate the mower's path. Thanks to these lights, you can mow earlier in the day or later in the evening--but not if you do not know how to turn them on. Turn on the front headlights of the Husqvarna lawn mower only when the engine is running; otherwise you may drain the battery. Also, be aware that for your safety you should always read and follow the owner's manual for your mower.
Sit in the seat and flip the ignition switch on your right to the "On" position to start the mower.
Find the headlight switch. When you are in the mower's seat, look down and to your right. The switch is next to the battery's charge light.
Turn the headlights on by pushing the headlight switch with your fingers.
Turn the headlights off after you have finished mowing. To do this, push the headlight button again while the mower is running.
- Tune Small 4 Cycle Gasoline Engines
- MTD 139 CC OHV Engine Specs
- Remove John Deere Mower Blades
- Do I Test a John Deere 110 Ignition Switch
- Use a Plug in Electric Lawnmower
- Adjust the Carburetor of a Weedeater SST25
- Garden Shenandoah Switch Grass
- Adjust Cruise Control in a John Deere Lawn Mower
- Where Are Safety Switches Located on Yard Machine Mowers?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Change the Oil on a Troy-Bilt Lawn Mower Model 556
- Install a Tachometer on a Briggs & Stratton