The Husqvarna riding mower's 20-watt front headlights illuminate the mower's path. Thanks to these lights, you can mow earlier in the day or later in the evening--but not if you do not know how to turn them on. Turn on the front headlights of the Husqvarna lawn mower only when the engine is running; otherwise you may drain the battery. Also, be aware that for your safety you should always read and follow the owner's manual for your mower.
Sit in the seat and flip the ignition switch on your right to the "On" position to start the mower.
Find the headlight switch. When you are in the mower's seat, look down and to your right. The switch is next to the battery's charge light.
Turn the headlights on by pushing the headlight switch with your fingers.
Turn the headlights off after you have finished mowing. To do this, push the headlight button again while the mower is running.
- Change the Spark Plugs on a John Deere Riding Mower
- Troubleshooting for Swisher Trail Mowers
- Jump Start a Riding Lawn Mower
- Change the Drive Belt on a Craftsman Zts 7500 Riding Mower
- Adjust Deck Height on a Yardman Riding Mower
- Stop a Battery From Being Drained on Lawn Mower While Not in Use
- Put a Tach Meter on a Lawnmower
- Use MTD Shift on the Go
- Replace the Fuel Filter on a Craftsman Gasoline Blower
- Adjust Cruise Control in a John Deere Lawn Mower
- Drive a Riding Lawn Mower
- Adjust the Idle in a Honda OHV Lawn Mower