Fertilize lawns in spring with a combination fertilizer that includes a pre-emergent for crabgrass control. Fertilize trees, shrubs and landscape plants in spring based on the plant type, soil pH and nutrient content of the soil. Contact your county university extension office to have a complete soil test completed.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Zebra Grass
- The Best Fertilizer for Blueberries
- The Best Lawn Weed & Feed
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?