Fertilize lawns in spring with a combination fertilizer that includes a pre-emergent for crabgrass control. Fertilize trees, shrubs and landscape plants in spring based on the plant type, soil pH and nutrient content of the soil. Contact your county university extension office to have a complete soil test completed.
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- When to Plant Vegetables in Southern Louisiana?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Take Care of a Lavatera Mallow Plant
- Care for Bee Balm
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- How do I Fix Foundation Problems?
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- 10 Best Perennials for Missouri