Fertilize lawns in spring with a combination fertilizer that includes a pre-emergent for crabgrass control. Fertilize trees, shrubs and landscape plants in spring based on the plant type, soil pH and nutrient content of the soil. Contact your county university extension office to have a complete soil test completed.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Lawn Weed & Feed
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?