Fertilize lawns in spring with a combination fertilizer that includes a pre-emergent for crabgrass control. Fertilize trees, shrubs and landscape plants in spring based on the plant type, soil pH and nutrient content of the soil. Contact your county university extension office to have a complete soil test completed.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes