Begin planting seeds, seedlings, annual and perennial flowers in March or April after freezing conditions are no longer a factor. Spring flowers need warm soil and temperate heat from the sun to promote growth and prepare for the summer season. Planting bulbs for spring blooms takes place September through November.
- Pansy: Swiss Giant
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Best Conditions For Growing Perennial Flowers
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Are Dahlias Annual or Perennials?
- Prune Lacecap Hydrangeas
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?