Begin planting seeds, seedlings, annual and perennial flowers in March or April after freezing conditions are no longer a factor. Spring flowers need warm soil and temperate heat from the sun to promote growth and prepare for the summer season. Planting bulbs for spring blooms takes place September through November.
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Pansy: Swiss Giant
- Grow Cotton
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Garden Edging Ideas
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Plant Flowers Outside
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens