Begin planting seeds, seedlings, annual and perennial flowers in March or April after freezing conditions are no longer a factor. Spring flowers need warm soil and temperate heat from the sun to promote growth and prepare for the summer season. Planting bulbs for spring blooms takes place September through November.
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Care for Four O'Clock Flowers
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Best Fertilizer to Apply in Early Spring
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Cotton
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds