The best time of day to spray for lawn weeds is when the temperature is between 50 and 85 degrees. Choose a day when the wind is calm and the sky is clear, with no threat of rain. The soil should be moist, not dry.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Kill Crabgrass in Centipede Lawns
- Use Bleach As a Grass & Weed Killer
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Directions for Using Killzall Weed Killer