The best time of day to spray for lawn weeds is when the temperature is between 50 and 85 degrees. Choose a day when the wind is calm and the sky is clear, with no threat of rain. The soil should be moist, not dry.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- When Is a Good Time to Weed Spray Your Lawn?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Trim Roses