The best time of day to spray for lawn weeds is when the temperature is between 50 and 85 degrees. Choose a day when the wind is calm and the sky is clear, with no threat of rain. The soil should be moist, not dry.
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Often Can You Spray Lawns for Weeds?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds