The best time of day to spray for lawn weeds is when the temperature is between 50 and 85 degrees. Choose a day when the wind is calm and the sky is clear, with no threat of rain. The soil should be moist, not dry.
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Can I Use Black Plastic Instead of Landscape Fabric for a Dry Creek Bed?
- Can I Grow Avocados in Midwest Illinois?
- After Fertilizing Your Lawn, When Is it Safe to Let Your Pets on the Lawn
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?