The best time of day to spray for lawn weeds is when the temperature is between 50 and 85 degrees. Choose a day when the wind is calm and the sky is clear, with no threat of rain. The soil should be moist, not dry.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers