If your leaf blower is smoking, check to see if it requires a mix of gas and oil to run effectively. The mix could be off. If the blower doesn't use mixed gas, a faulty electrical system or an issue with the motor may be to blame. Take the leaf blower in for repair.
- Ant Control
- Mix Oil & Gas for a Ryobi Gas Trimmer
- Poulan P3314 Chainsaw Troubleshooting
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- STIHL Weedeater Troubleshooting