If your leaf blower is smoking, check to see if it requires a mix of gas and oil to run effectively. The mix could be off. If the blower doesn't use mixed gas, a faulty electrical system or an issue with the motor may be to blame. Take the leaf blower in for repair.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Ant Control
- Poulan P3314 Chainsaw Troubleshooting
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Mix Oil & Gas for a Ryobi Gas Trimmer
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Troubleshoot the Weed Eater Excalibur 22