If your leaf blower is smoking, check to see if it requires a mix of gas and oil to run effectively. The mix could be off. If the blower doesn't use mixed gas, a faulty electrical system or an issue with the motor may be to blame. Take the leaf blower in for repair.
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- Ant Control
- Trim Roses
- STIHL Weedeater Troubleshooting
- Use Precast Concrete Piers
- Add Transmission Oil to a John Deere 314
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?