If your leaf blower is smoking, check to see if it requires a mix of gas and oil to run effectively. The mix could be off. If the blower doesn't use mixed gas, a faulty electrical system or an issue with the motor may be to blame. Take the leaf blower in for repair.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- MTD 139 CC OHV Engine Specs
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Ant Control
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Repair a Heaved Pavement Driveway
- Troubleshoot a Troy-Bilt Generator
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Troubleshoot the Weed Eater Excalibur 22