Colored plastics are not recommended for greenhouses. Reduction or blocking one color from light reaching plants can result in spindly or stunted growth. Use the clearest plastic possible to allow the full spectrum of colors into the greenhouse.
- Make a Glass Fire Pit
- Plastic As a Ground Cover
- Control Leaf Miners on a Tomato Plant
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Install Landscape Filter Cloth
- Line a Planter
- Paint Plastic Plant Pots
- Build Plastic Mulch Layers
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Care For Patio Tomato Plants
- How Many Soaker Hoses Can You Attach Together?
- Line Garden Beds