Colored plastics are not recommended for greenhouses. Reduction or blocking one color from light reaching plants can result in spindly or stunted growth. Use the clearest plastic possible to allow the full spectrum of colors into the greenhouse.
- Line Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Best Solar Landscape Lighting
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Paint Plastic Plant Pots
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Make Stained Glass Windows for a Gingerbread House
- Pine Straw Vs. Mulch