Colored plastics are not recommended for greenhouses. Reduction or blocking one color from light reaching plants can result in spindly or stunted growth. Use the clearest plastic possible to allow the full spectrum of colors into the greenhouse.
- Seal Your Greenhouse
- Naturally Color Concrete
- Pine Straw Vs. Mulch
- Restore Greenhouses
- Grow Vegetables All Year Round
- What Plants Grow Best in a Greenhouse?
- Heat a Small Greenhouse
- Different Colors of Angel Trumpet Flowers
- Grow Tuberose Indoors With Grow Lights
- Make Stained Glass Windows for a Gingerbread House
- Dye Roses Black
- Embed Flowers Into Resin