Landscape gravel is a versatile choice for any driveway or patio pathway, and it incorporates flowers and greenery very well. Landscape gravel is a popular among gardeners because it is very easy to clean. Cleaning landscape gravel requires a few simple steps that can be accomplished with a handful of ingredients found at home.
Use your rake in a sweeping motion to clear the path of debris or dirt from your landscape gravel.
Place all debris or dirt, leaves and unwanted articles into a dust pan. Empty dust pan into the plastic trash bag.
Mix 6 cups water and 1 cup white vinegar into a large watering can.
Sprinkle the landscape gravel with your vinegar solution and leave on for a full 15 minutes.
Power on your lawn and garden water hose so that it is on full blast. Use the spray nozzle attachment to wash your landscape gravel to rinse away the vinegar solution in a sweeping motion.
Things You Will Need
- Trash bags
- Watering can
- White vinegar
- Dust pan
- Water hose with spray nozzle attachment
- Design & Build a Landscape Waterfall
- Evergreen Plants List
- How Much Landscape Rock Do I Need?
- Landscape a Front Yard With Rocks
- Put Down Paving Stones
- Clean Concrete Floors Before Painting
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Care for Pebble Stones Around a Pool