Landscape gravel is a versatile choice for any driveway or patio pathway, and it incorporates flowers and greenery very well. Landscape gravel is a popular among gardeners because it is very easy to clean. Cleaning landscape gravel requires a few simple steps that can be accomplished with a handful of ingredients found at home.
Use your rake in a sweeping motion to clear the path of debris or dirt from your landscape gravel.
Place all debris or dirt, leaves and unwanted articles into a dust pan. Empty dust pan into the plastic trash bag.
Mix 6 cups water and 1 cup white vinegar into a large watering can.
Sprinkle the landscape gravel with your vinegar solution and leave on for a full 15 minutes.
Power on your lawn and garden water hose so that it is on full blast. Use the spray nozzle attachment to wash your landscape gravel to rinse away the vinegar solution in a sweeping motion.
Things You Will Need
- Trash bags
- Watering can
- White vinegar
- Dust pan
- Water hose with spray nozzle attachment
- Design & Build a Landscape Waterfall
- Clean Concrete Floors Before Painting
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Prevent Algae Growth on a Brick Patio
- Clean Artificial Turf Fields
- Remove Calcium Deposits From a Red Brick Driveway
- Kill Algae on Pool Toys
- Lay Landscape Bricks for a Border
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Clean Pet Stains on Concrete
- What Is Best Way to Get Rid of All the Gravel in Your Yard?
- Clean Concrete Countertops