A mixture of grass seeds provides the best coverage for a patch of lawn. The optimal proportions of Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass and fine fescue seeds will vary depending on how the turf is used, and the sun and water available for the lawn.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams