A mixture of grass seeds provides the best coverage for a patch of lawn. The optimal proportions of Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass and fine fescue seeds will vary depending on how the turf is used, and the sun and water available for the lawn.
- Trim Roses
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas