A mixture of grass seeds provides the best coverage for a patch of lawn. The optimal proportions of Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass and fine fescue seeds will vary depending on how the turf is used, and the sun and water available for the lawn.
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?