A mixture of grass seeds provides the best coverage for a patch of lawn. The optimal proportions of Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass and fine fescue seeds will vary depending on how the turf is used, and the sun and water available for the lawn.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Repel Chickens
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Trim Roses
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?