Geraniums are not propagated by rooting cuttings in water. To start a new geranium make a sharp cut four inches down the stem from the top, dip the cut tip in rooting hormone and plant the cutting in a well-drained, damp growing medium.
- Root Cuttings of a Butterfly Bush (Propagation)
- Grow Geraniums From Cuttings
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Propagate Geraniums From Cuttings
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Start Mint Plants From Cuttings
- Grow Aloe Vera Plants From a Cutting
- Propagation of Monstera Deliciosa
- Propagate Trailing Ivy Geraniums