The length of time it takes for a flower to sprout varies on the plant. Most flower seeds have a germination period of 2 to 3 weeks, after which the flower will begin to sprout and push through the soil.
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- The Best Ground Cover Weed Killer to Use in Landscaping
- Care of Angel Trumpets
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Life Cycle of a Lily Flower
- Can I Root Plumbago From Cuttings?
- Care for the Gaillardia Indian Blanket Flower
- Cut Back Russian Sage
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Care for Hypericum Moseranum