The length of time it takes for a flower to sprout varies on the plant. Most flower seeds have a germination period of 2 to 3 weeks, after which the flower will begin to sprout and push through the soil.
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Cotton
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Trim Roses
- Fix a Broken Cactus
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Repel Chickens