The length of time it takes for a flower to sprout varies on the plant. Most flower seeds have a germination period of 2 to 3 weeks, after which the flower will begin to sprout and push through the soil.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Fix a Broken Cactus
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Trim Roses
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?