The length of time it takes for a flower to sprout varies on the plant. Most flower seeds have a germination period of 2 to 3 weeks, after which the flower will begin to sprout and push through the soil.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Take Care of Roses
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Fix a Broken Cactus