The best tall weed cutter will cut through tall weeds and young saplings with minimal effort. Weed trimmer manufacturers may offer a blade attachment for certain hand-held trimmers. These are best for small brush cutting jobs. For large jobs, a push trimmer will yield the best results.
- Install a Blade on an Echo Weed Eater
- Common Lawn Weeds in South Carolina
- Which is the best insecticide to use: Malathion or Sevin?
- Prune Althea
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Remove a Pull Rope Cover on a Bolens Model Bl160
- Proper Grass Cutting Heights
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Types of Snapdragons
- Understory Trees for Ohio
- Care for Elderberry Bushes
- Different Styles of Lawn Mower Blades