The best tall weed cutter will cut through tall weeds and young saplings with minimal effort. Weed trimmer manufacturers may offer a blade attachment for certain hand-held trimmers. These are best for small brush cutting jobs. For large jobs, a push trimmer will yield the best results.
- Install a Ryobi 790R Brush Blade
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Common Lawn Weeds in South Carolina
- Kill Broadleaf Plantain
- Which is the best insecticide to use: Malathion or Sevin?
- Change the Cutting Height on Push Mowers
- String Trimmers Straight vs. Curved Shaft
- Garden Edging Ideas
- The Best Fertilizer for Blueberries
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Common Mid-Atlantic Lawn Weeds