The best tall weed cutter will cut through tall weeds and young saplings with minimal effort. Weed trimmer manufacturers may offer a blade attachment for certain hand-held trimmers. These are best for small brush cutting jobs. For large jobs, a push trimmer will yield the best results.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Common Lawn Weeds in South Carolina
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Install a Ryobi 790R Brush Blade
- Care for Elderberry Bushes
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Which is the best insecticide to use: Malathion or Sevin?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- String Trimmers Straight vs. Curved Shaft