The most recognized grass fertilizer company is Scotts and their recommendation is to fertilize your lawn at any stage of growth in the spring. Pre-emergent grass seeds will benefit from Scotts Turf Builder lawn fertilizer.
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Make the Best Homemade Liquid Lawn Fertilizer
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- Kill Crabgrass in Centipede Lawns
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Types of Grass in Fresno
- How Long to Wait Before Planting After Spraying With Roundup?