The most recognized grass fertilizer company is Scotts and their recommendation is to fertilize your lawn at any stage of growth in the spring. Pre-emergent grass seeds will benefit from Scotts Turf Builder lawn fertilizer.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- The Best Lawn Seed for Missouri
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Wide Blade Grass in Your Lawn