Apply pre-emergence herbicides, to control annual grass weeds, two to three months prior to weed seed germination in the spring. Apply post-emergence herbicides, to kill actively growing weeds, anytime during the growing season when the air temperature is 60 to 80 degrees F.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- When Is a Good Time to Weed Spray Your Lawn?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Garden Edging Ideas
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs