Apply pre-emergence herbicides, to control annual grass weeds, two to three months prior to weed seed germination in the spring. Apply post-emergence herbicides, to kill actively growing weeds, anytime during the growing season when the air temperature is 60 to 80 degrees F.
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- When Is a Good Time to Weed Spray Your Lawn?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Care for Tick Weed