Apply pre-emergence herbicides, to control annual grass weeds, two to three months prior to weed seed germination in the spring. Apply post-emergence herbicides, to kill actively growing weeds, anytime during the growing season when the air temperature is 60 to 80 degrees F.
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Often Can You Spray Lawns for Weeds?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- When Is a Good Time to Weed Spray Your Lawn?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- When Is It Too Late to Aerate a Lawn?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California