Apply pre-emergence herbicides, to control annual grass weeds, two to three months prior to weed seed germination in the spring. Apply post-emergence herbicides, to kill actively growing weeds, anytime during the growing season when the air temperature is 60 to 80 degrees F.
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Are Dahlias Annual or Perennials?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?