Everyone loves that pampered feeling you get from visiting a spa, but the price tag and the time required prevent many from taking advantage of it. A homemade spa recipe for a rose petal foot bath can save money over the cost of a spa visit, with the same soothing benefits. A foot bath scented with rose petals freshens and relaxes your tired, achy feet at the end of a long day. Mix the ingredients for a rose petal foor bath in bulk, divide it into decorative jars and give each as a handmade holiday present to all of your friends and family. Use rose petals from your garden for a special, personalized touch.
Combine the Epsom salts, sea salt and the rose oil in a mixing bowl.
Layer the salt with the rose petals in a jar and let it sit for at least two days, sealed to allow the rose scent to permeate the salts.
Pour ½ cup of the foot soak mix in a gallon of warm water in a foot tub.
Soak your feet for 20 to 30 minutes.
Dry your feet, apply your favorite moisturizing foot lotion and place cotton socks over your feet to retain moisture.
Things You Will Need
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1 cup sea salt
- 10 drops essential rose oil (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- 3 cups rose petals
- 1.5-quart resealable jar
- 1 gallon warm water
- Foot tub
- Foot moisturizing lotion
- Cotton socks
- Look for Epsom salts and essential oils at pharmacies or natural products stores.
- Care for Seven Sisters Climbing Roses
- Home Remedy for Aphid Spray for Roses
- Grow Climbing Rose Bushes
- Names of Lavender Roses
- Rose Plant Varieties
- Stabilize a Pergola
- Type of Shoes to Wear on Concrete Floor
- Grow Blue Girl Roses
- Make a Wind Chime Out of Tea Cups & Saucers
- Plant Rose Bushes in the Spring
- Keep Dogs Out of My Flower Beds
- Uses of the Rose Flower