The best grass seed for lawns in the South, an area of the country known for its hot, humid summers, are warm-season grasses such as Bermudagrass and Bahiagrass. These varieties love the sun and are relatively low-maintenance, drought tolerant and more resistant to insects and diseases than other varieties.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?