The best grass seed for lawns in the South, an area of the country known for its hot, humid summers, are warm-season grasses such as Bermudagrass and Bahiagrass. These varieties love the sun and are relatively low-maintenance, drought tolerant and more resistant to insects and diseases than other varieties.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass