The best grass seed for lawns in the South, an area of the country known for its hot, humid summers, are warm-season grasses such as Bermudagrass and Bahiagrass. These varieties love the sun and are relatively low-maintenance, drought tolerant and more resistant to insects and diseases than other varieties.
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Take Care of Roses