The best grass seed for lawns in the South, an area of the country known for its hot, humid summers, are warm-season grasses such as Bermudagrass and Bahiagrass. These varieties love the sun and are relatively low-maintenance, drought tolerant and more resistant to insects and diseases than other varieties.
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Types of Grass in Fresno
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- When to Plant Vegetables in Southern Louisiana?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- Can Maple Trees Grow in Montana?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?