The best grass seed for lawns in the South, an area of the country known for its hot, humid summers, are warm-season grasses such as Bermudagrass and Bahiagrass. These varieties love the sun and are relatively low-maintenance, drought tolerant and more resistant to insects and diseases than other varieties.
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas