Plant grass seed immediately after fertilizing, so the grass seeds can take advantage of the nutrients while they are fresh in the ground. Make sure there is no weed killer in the fertilizer (no weed-and-feed combos), as the weed killer also will prevent germination of the grass seed.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Trim Roses
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?