Plant grass seed immediately after fertilizing, so the grass seeds can take advantage of the nutrients while they are fresh in the ground. Make sure there is no weed killer in the fertilizer (no weed-and-feed combos), as the weed killer also will prevent germination of the grass seed.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers