Plant grass seed immediately after fertilizing, so the grass seeds can take advantage of the nutrients while they are fresh in the ground. Make sure there is no weed killer in the fertilizer (no weed-and-feed combos), as the weed killer also will prevent germination of the grass seed.
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- How Much Does English Ivy Grow in a Year?
- What is the Coldest Temperature that Vegetable Plants Can Handle?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?