Plant grass seed immediately after fertilizing, so the grass seeds can take advantage of the nutrients while they are fresh in the ground. Make sure there is no weed killer in the fertilizer (no weed-and-feed combos), as the weed killer also will prevent germination of the grass seed.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- The Best Fertilizer for Blueberries
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?