Maple trees are deciduous trees that are dormant in winter. Most trees are pruned during this dormant period. But maple trees bleed when they are cut during the winter and spring. For this reason, the best time to prune maples is during the summer months.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Trim Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can