Maple trees are deciduous trees that are dormant in winter. Most trees are pruned during this dormant period. But maple trees bleed when they are cut during the winter and spring. For this reason, the best time to prune maples is during the summer months.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Trim Roses
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Identify Silver Maple Trees
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes