The best grass seed for full sun is Bermuda if you live in the southern part of the United States, where warm-season grasses thrive. In the north, the best cool-season grass for full sun is tall fescue. "Full sun" typically means at least eight hours of unfiltered sunshine a day.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden