The best grass seed for full sun is Bermuda if you live in the southern part of the United States, where warm-season grasses thrive. In the north, the best cool-season grass for full sun is tall fescue. "Full sun" typically means at least eight hours of unfiltered sunshine a day.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Germinate Grass Seed Using Epsom Salts
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?