The best grass seed for full sun is Bermuda if you live in the southern part of the United States, where warm-season grasses thrive. In the north, the best cool-season grass for full sun is tall fescue. "Full sun" typically means at least eight hours of unfiltered sunshine a day.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers