The rate of grass growth depends on the type of grass, weather, amount of sun, water and other factors. Generally, grass grows at a rate of 2 to 6 inches a month, or an average of .06 to .20 inches a day.
- Grow Bermuda Grass
- Get Rid of Field Grass in Your Lawn
- Plant Purple Fountain Grass
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Care of Pink Muhly Grass
- Plant Savannah Grass
- Does Chlorinated Water Kill Grass?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow Bahia Grass
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?