The rate of grass growth depends on the type of grass, weather, amount of sun, water and other factors. Generally, grass grows at a rate of 2 to 6 inches a month, or an average of .06 to .20 inches a day.
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Plant Savannah Grass
- How Much Does English Ivy Grow in a Year?
- Plant Purple Fountain Grass
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?
- Types of Grass in Fresno
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams