The rate of grass growth depends on the type of grass, weather, amount of sun, water and other factors. Generally, grass grows at a rate of 2 to 6 inches a month, or an average of .06 to .20 inches a day.
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Types of Grass for Lawns in New England
- Types of Grass in Fresno
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- How Many Blades of Grass Are in a Square Foot?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Plants of the Badlands
- Grow Northern Sweetgrass
- Plant Fescue Grass Seed in Late Winter
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?