Blueberry bushes prefer acidic soil and are sensitive to large amounts of fertilizer, especially nitrogen in the form of nitrates. Ammonium sulfate is the best fertilizer for blueberry bushes because it contains no nitrates and it helps lower the pH of the soil. It should be applied in late winter or early spring in a circle around the plant.
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Trim Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree