Blueberry bushes prefer acidic soil and are sensitive to large amounts of fertilizer, especially nitrogen in the form of nitrates. Ammonium sulfate is the best fertilizer for blueberry bushes because it contains no nitrates and it helps lower the pH of the soil. It should be applied in late winter or early spring in a circle around the plant.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Trim Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?