Blueberry bushes prefer acidic soil and are sensitive to large amounts of fertilizer, especially nitrogen in the form of nitrates. Ammonium sulfate is the best fertilizer for blueberry bushes because it contains no nitrates and it helps lower the pH of the soil. It should be applied in late winter or early spring in a circle around the plant.
- Take Care of Roses
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Trim Roses
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?