Blueberry bushes prefer acidic soil and are sensitive to large amounts of fertilizer, especially nitrogen in the form of nitrates. Ammonium sulfate is the best fertilizer for blueberry bushes because it contains no nitrates and it helps lower the pH of the soil. It should be applied in late winter or early spring in a circle around the plant.
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Trim Roses
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?