The best grass seed for shady areas depends on where you live. In cool climates, smart choices for shady areas include creeping red and other fine fescues. For warmer climates, consider zoysia or centipede. And for lawns in transition zones, try creeping red fescue or a fescue-bluegrass mix.
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Take Care of Roses
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?