The best grass seed for shady areas depends on where you live. In cool climates, smart choices for shady areas include creeping red and other fine fescues. For warmer climates, consider zoysia or centipede. And for lawns in transition zones, try creeping red fescue or a fescue-bluegrass mix.
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Take Care of Roses
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?