The best grass seed for shady areas depends on where you live. In cool climates, smart choices for shady areas include creeping red and other fine fescues. For warmer climates, consider zoysia or centipede. And for lawns in transition zones, try creeping red fescue or a fescue-bluegrass mix.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Trim Roses
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Grow Zebra Grass