Apples originated in Asia and were first cultivated in the Tien Shan mountains of eastern Kazakhstan. Researchers estimate that this occurred around 8,000 B.C., and that apple cultivation spread along the famous "Silk Road" trade route to far points east.
- Characteristics of an Apple
- Grow Winesap Apples
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Facts on Apple Blossom Flowers
- Grow Apples in East Texas
- Why Would a Peach Tree Fruit Not Ripen?
- Fertilize Apple Trees
- Grow & Prune Gravenstein Apple Trees
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- List of Fruit-Producing Trees
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree