Apples originated in Asia and were first cultivated in the Tien Shan mountains of eastern Kazakhstan. Researchers estimate that this occurred around 8,000 B.C., and that apple cultivation spread along the famous "Silk Road" trade route to far points east.
- Grow Winesap Apples
- Prune Apple Trees in Michigan
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Do Apple Trees Lose Their Leaves in the Winter?
- Pear Tree Diseases
- When Are Gala Apples Ripe?
- Fruit Trees That Grow Well in Northwest Oregon
- What Is the Correct pH Level for a Peach Tree?
- Apple Seed Information
- Disease-Resistant Apple Trees in the Southeast
- Fruit Trees in South Carolina
- Scientific Names for Fruit Trees