The best grass seed for Southern California is a warm-season grass. For coastal locations where winter temperatures rarely dip below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, an ideal grass seed is Seashore Paspalum, which tolerates both salt and drought. For inland parts of Southern California with hotter summers, Bermuda grass is a good choice.
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Take Care of Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Trim Roses
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?