The best grass seed for Southern California is a warm-season grass. For coastal locations where winter temperatures rarely dip below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, an ideal grass seed is Seashore Paspalum, which tolerates both salt and drought. For inland parts of Southern California with hotter summers, Bermuda grass is a good choice.
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Take Care of Roses
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Grow Cotton
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Trim Roses