The best grass seed for Southern California is a warm-season grass. For coastal locations where winter temperatures rarely dip below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, an ideal grass seed is Seashore Paspalum, which tolerates both salt and drought. For inland parts of Southern California with hotter summers, Bermuda grass is a good choice.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Trim Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden