The best grass seed for Southern California is a warm-season grass. For coastal locations where winter temperatures rarely dip below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, an ideal grass seed is Seashore Paspalum, which tolerates both salt and drought. For inland parts of Southern California with hotter summers, Bermuda grass is a good choice.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass