The best grass seed for Southern California is a warm-season grass. For coastal locations where winter temperatures rarely dip below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, an ideal grass seed is Seashore Paspalum, which tolerates both salt and drought. For inland parts of Southern California with hotter summers, Bermuda grass is a good choice.
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?