Apply Scott's Turf Builder when the grass is damp, such as after a rain or during the morning dew. Turf Builder works best when the temperature is between 65 and 90 degrees. Apply it when the weeds have already sprouted in your lawn, in the spring until the fall. Scott's has separate Turf Builders for each time of year.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Apply Scotts Fertilizer
- Power Seed a Lawn
- When to Aerate Zoysia?
- Grow Bahia Grass
- Soil Conditions for Rye Grass
- Plant Grass Seed in the Early Spring
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Clean Artificial Turf Fields
- Install Marathon Sod
- Ringer Lawn Treatment
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia