Apply Scott's Turf Builder when the grass is damp, such as after a rain or during the morning dew. Turf Builder works best when the temperature is between 65 and 90 degrees. Apply it when the weeds have already sprouted in your lawn, in the spring until the fall. Scott's has separate Turf Builders for each time of year.
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Get Rid of Bahia Grass in a Centipede Grass Lawn
- Care for Artificial Turf
- Kill Dallis Grass in Centipede Grass
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- When Is It Too Late to Aerate a Lawn?
- Get Rid of Grubs in Zoysia Grass
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Care for New Fescue Sod
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Control Summer Crabgrass