Apply Scott's Turf Builder when the grass is damp, such as after a rain or during the morning dew. Turf Builder works best when the temperature is between 65 and 90 degrees. Apply it when the weeds have already sprouted in your lawn, in the spring until the fall. Scott's has separate Turf Builders for each time of year.
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Kill Crabgrass in Centipede Lawns
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- Kill Dallis Grass in Centipede Grass
- Care for Artificial Turf
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Plant Fescue Grass
- Instructions for Scotts Crabgrass Preventer
- Kill Grass Before Mulch