Apply Scott's Turf Builder when the grass is damp, such as after a rain or during the morning dew. Turf Builder works best when the temperature is between 65 and 90 degrees. Apply it when the weeds have already sprouted in your lawn, in the spring until the fall. Scott's has separate Turf Builders for each time of year.
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Plant Fescue Grass
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Using Hay to Grow Grass