Mulch is typically sold by volume because weight varies depending on type and moisture conditions. One cubic yard of mulch can weigh anywhere from 200 to 500 pounds. A cubic yard can cover 162 square feet to a depth of 2 inches.
- Grow Cotton
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Trim Roses
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- When Is It Too Late to Aerate a Lawn?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae