Mulch is typically sold by volume because weight varies depending on type and moisture conditions. One cubic yard of mulch can weigh anywhere from 200 to 500 pounds. A cubic yard can cover 162 square feet to a depth of 2 inches.
- Repel Chickens
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Mulch a Very Steep Bank
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Estimate Mulch Coverage by Yard
- Grow Cotton
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- When Is It Too Late to Aerate a Lawn?