Mulch is typically sold by volume because weight varies depending on type and moisture conditions. One cubic yard of mulch can weigh anywhere from 200 to 500 pounds. A cubic yard can cover 162 square feet to a depth of 2 inches.
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Mulch a Very Steep Bank
- Trim Roses
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Cotton
- Repel Chickens
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae