The best corn fertilizer contains nitrogen, phosphate and potash in a fertilizer ratio of 2-1-1 or 1-1-1, according to West Virginia University's Extension Service. Apply the fertilizer at a rate of two to three pounds for every 100 square feet of corn, according to Texas A&M University.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What Is the Difference Between the Germination of a Bean Seed & the Germination of a Corn Seed?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Grow Corn in Raised Beds
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing