The best corn fertilizer contains nitrogen, phosphate and potash in a fertilizer ratio of 2-1-1 or 1-1-1, according to West Virginia University's Extension Service. Apply the fertilizer at a rate of two to three pounds for every 100 square feet of corn, according to Texas A&M University.
- Care for Corn Plants
- Steps to Planting Corn
- What Is the Difference Between the Germination of a Bean Seed & the Germination of a Corn Seed?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Which is the best insecticide to use: Malathion or Sevin?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers