The best corn fertilizer contains nitrogen, phosphate and potash in a fertilizer ratio of 2-1-1 or 1-1-1, according to West Virginia University's Extension Service. Apply the fertilizer at a rate of two to three pounds for every 100 square feet of corn, according to Texas A&M University.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Grow Bodacious Sweet Corn
- Grow Corn in Raised Beds
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Fertilizer for Blueberries