Seeds, spores and cones are important to plants because this is how plants reproduce. Seeds are found in flowering plants and house a dormant plant embryo. Cones are the reproductive parts of coniferous trees. Spores are the reproductive parts of nonflowering plants like ferns and mosses.
- Collect Ice Plant Seeds
- Brown Spots on the Leaves of Green Beans
- What Part of the Flower Forms the Seed?
- Grow Lycopodium
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Types of Plant Seeds
- What Is the Best Time to Plant Flowers in Michigan?
- What Is the Difference Between Flowers & Plants?
- Harvest Portulaca Seeds
- Plant a Palm Tree From Seed
- Difference Between Flowering & Non Flowering Plants
- Prune Tamarack