Seeds, spores and cones are important to plants because this is how plants reproduce. Seeds are found in flowering plants and house a dormant plant embryo. Cones are the reproductive parts of coniferous trees. Spores are the reproductive parts of nonflowering plants like ferns and mosses.
- Grow Bird of Paradise From Seed
- The Reproductive Parts of Plants
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- What Flower Part Contains Egg Cells?
- Harvest Pine Seeds for Planting
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Grow a Habanero Pepper
- Life Stages of a Plant
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- Plant Bluebonnet Seed Pods
- Grow Bald Cypress Trees From Seed