Seeds, spores and cones are important to plants because this is how plants reproduce. Seeds are found in flowering plants and house a dormant plant embryo. Cones are the reproductive parts of coniferous trees. Spores are the reproductive parts of nonflowering plants like ferns and mosses.
- Brown Spots on the Leaves of Green Beans
- Pine Trees in Russia
- Collect Ice Plant Seeds
- Definition of Vascular Seed Plants
- The Reproductive Parts of Plants
- What Part of the Flower Forms the Seed?
- Plant a Palm Tree From Seed
- Grow White Cedar From Seed
- Grow Epiphyllum From Seeds
- Names of Seed Plants
- California Pine Cone Identification
- Fast Growing Trees in the Pacific Northwest