After fertilization through the act of pollination, the flower's ovary becomes swollen and turns into a fruit. The flower's ovules, found inside the ovary, harden and become the seeds inside the fruit.
- What Flower Part Contains Egg Cells?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Fix a Broken Cactus
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Plant Coontie Seeds
- Care for Four O'Clock Flowers
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow Bird of Paradise From Seed
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens