After fertilization through the act of pollination, the flower's ovary becomes swollen and turns into a fruit. The flower's ovules, found inside the ovary, harden and become the seeds inside the fruit.
- Life Cycle of a Lily Flower
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Build a Flower Box
- Sweet William Fast Facts
- Fix a Broken Cactus
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Process of Double Fertilization in Flowering Plants
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- What Is the Purpose of a Flower on a Plant?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds