After fertilization through the act of pollination, the flower's ovary becomes swollen and turns into a fruit. The flower's ovules, found inside the ovary, harden and become the seeds inside the fruit.
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Where Does Meiosis Occur in Vascular Plants?
- What's the Origin of Plantain?
- 5 Different Stages of Flower Growth
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Harvest Gladiolus Seeds
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- Care for Lupine Flowers
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- Care for Wishbone Flower