After fertilization through the act of pollination, the flower's ovary becomes swollen and turns into a fruit. The flower's ovules, found inside the ovary, harden and become the seeds inside the fruit.
- Which Parts of the Flower Develop Into the Seeds?
- Facts About Fruit Seeds
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Plant Coontie Seeds
- How Does Fertilization Occur in Flowering Plants?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Is the Purpose of a Flower on a Plant?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Sweet William Fast Facts
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Is a Stigma in a Flower?
- Germinate Tulip Poplar Seeds