After fertilization through the act of pollination, the flower's ovary becomes swollen and turns into a fruit. The flower's ovules, found inside the ovary, harden and become the seeds inside the fruit.
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- What Is the Best Time to Plant Flowers in Michigan?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Build a Flower Box
- Sweet William Fast Facts
- Trim Roses
- Life Cycle of a Lily Flower