Fig leaf curl can be caused by many factors. Mites and other insects may cause stress and leaf curl, and can be treated with an insecticide. Common leaf curl bacteria (Taphrina deformans) attacks figs, peaches and other fruit treas and can be treated with fungicide. Leaf curl is also sometimes caused by drought or general plant stress.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow Cotton
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Take Care of Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree