Fig leaf curl can be caused by many factors. Mites and other insects may cause stress and leaf curl, and can be treated with an insecticide. Common leaf curl bacteria (Taphrina deformans) attacks figs, peaches and other fruit treas and can be treated with fungicide. Leaf curl is also sometimes caused by drought or general plant stress.
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants