Fig leaf curl can be caused by many factors. Mites and other insects may cause stress and leaf curl, and can be treated with an insecticide. Common leaf curl bacteria (Taphrina deformans) attacks figs, peaches and other fruit treas and can be treated with fungicide. Leaf curl is also sometimes caused by drought or general plant stress.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- What's the Origin of Plantain?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- What Is the Correct pH Level for a Peach Tree?