Fig leaf curl can be caused by many factors. Mites and other insects may cause stress and leaf curl, and can be treated with an insecticide. Common leaf curl bacteria (Taphrina deformans) attacks figs, peaches and other fruit treas and can be treated with fungicide. Leaf curl is also sometimes caused by drought or general plant stress.
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?