Flats of sod can be purchased from most garden stores and nurseries, as well as some mail-order nurseries. You may have a better growing experience buying from a local nursery, as the nursery will sell sod for grass species that do well in your area and climate.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Prepare a Yard for Grass Seed
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Take Care of New Bermuda Sod
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Will Grass Seed Grow in Overcast Weather?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Types of Grass in Fresno