Flats of sod can be purchased from most garden stores and nurseries, as well as some mail-order nurseries. You may have a better growing experience buying from a local nursery, as the nursery will sell sod for grass species that do well in your area and climate.
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- How Many Square Feet Are in a Pallet of Zoysia Sod?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Take Care of New Sod
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds