Flats of sod can be purchased from most garden stores and nurseries, as well as some mail-order nurseries. You may have a better growing experience buying from a local nursery, as the nursery will sell sod for grass species that do well in your area and climate.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Take Care of New Sod
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Take Care of New Bermuda Sod
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Why New Sod Turns Yellow