Flats of sod can be purchased from most garden stores and nurseries, as well as some mail-order nurseries. You may have a better growing experience buying from a local nursery, as the nursery will sell sod for grass species that do well in your area and climate.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Take Care of New Sod
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Mow New Sod
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?