The ideal weight for a lawn roller depends on how wide it is. Widths range from 18 inches to 4 feet; the weight comes from adding water or sand to the roller. A 36-inch steel roller, filled with water, can weigh up to 640 lbs.
- Refrigerate Bulbs
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Put Sand in a Crawl Space
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Often Should You Water a Basil Plant?
- One Yard of Mulch Equals How Many Pounds
- How Many Square Feet Are in a Pallet of Zoysia Sod?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- How Much Landscape Rock Do I Need?