The ideal weight for a lawn roller depends on how wide it is. Widths range from 18 inches to 4 feet; the weight comes from adding water or sand to the roller. A 36-inch steel roller, filled with water, can weigh up to 640 lbs.
- Soften Clay Soil
- Weight a Pool Ladder
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- How Many Blades of Grass Are in a Square Foot?
- How Many Square Feet Are in a Pallet of Zoysia Sod?
- Measure for Cement
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Measure the Slope for a Paver Patio
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- How Deep Should Corn Seeds Be Planted?