The ideal weight for a lawn roller depends on how wide it is. Widths range from 18 inches to 4 feet; the weight comes from adding water or sand to the roller. A 36-inch steel roller, filled with water, can weigh up to 640 lbs.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Refrigerate Bulbs
- Trim Roses
- Ant Control
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- How Many Soaker Hoses Can You Attach Together?