Scott's Weed and Feed is the best fertilizer and weed killer combination. The easy-to-spread granules offer an application process that is simple for the average homeowner, yet effective enough to be mistaken for a professional job. Spring is the best time to apply a weed and feed product, with a second application in late spring or early summer. Follow up with a hearty dose of watering to allow the fertilizer to penetrate the soil. Scott's Bonus S variety of weed and feed offers the best protection against weeds and provides the most balanced nutrients.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Does Scotts Bonus S Kill Bermuda Grass?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- When Is a Good Time to Weed Spray Your Lawn?
- Apply Scotts Fertilizer
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?