Scott's Weed and Feed is the best fertilizer and weed killer combination. The easy-to-spread granules offer an application process that is simple for the average homeowner, yet effective enough to be mistaken for a professional job. Spring is the best time to apply a weed and feed product, with a second application in late spring or early summer. Follow up with a hearty dose of watering to allow the fertilizer to penetrate the soil. Scott's Bonus S variety of weed and feed offers the best protection against weeds and provides the most balanced nutrients.
- Which is the best insecticide to use: Malathion or Sevin?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Care for a Japanese Elm Tree
- What Is the Difference Between Annuals & Perennials?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- The Importance of Fertilizers to Farmers
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Herbicides for Bermuda Grass
- Make the Best Homemade Liquid Lawn Fertilizer