Plants create food in the form of sugar and oxygen during the photosynthesis process. The plant uses this food to grow leaves and fruit and stores the excess in the seeds, roots and stems of the plant for plant growth.
- Life Stages of a Plant
- Germinate Plumeria Seeds
- Passionflower Life Cycle
- Grow Sugar Snap Pea Seeds
- Nutrients Needed for Hydroponics
- Grow Seeds in Paper Towels
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- Why Are Seeds Cones & Spores Important to Plants?
- Grow Life Everlasting Herbs
- Grow Hanging Baskets from Seeds
- Grow a Habanero Pepper
- Jostaberry Planting Instructions