Plants create food in the form of sugar and oxygen during the photosynthesis process. The plant uses this food to grow leaves and fruit and stores the excess in the seeds, roots and stems of the plant for plant growth.
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- Grow a Habanero Pepper
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What Is Moringa Oleifera?
- Grow Seeds in Paper Towels
- Germinate Plumeria Seeds
- Grow Epiphyllum From Seeds
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Passionflower Life Cycle
- Care for Cilantro Plants
- Cultivate & Plant Elderberry Seeds