Plants create food in the form of sugar and oxygen during the photosynthesis process. The plant uses this food to grow leaves and fruit and stores the excess in the seeds, roots and stems of the plant for plant growth.
- The Plant Hormone That Promotes Dormancy in Plants & Seeds
- What Part of the Flower Forms the Seed?
- Grow Epiphyllum From Seeds
- Parts of Plants & What They Do
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Life Cycle of a Lily Flower
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Plant Night Blooming Jasmine Seeds
- How Do Carnivorous Plants Reproduce?
- Germinate Plumeria Seeds