Plants create food in the form of sugar and oxygen during the photosynthesis process. The plant uses this food to grow leaves and fruit and stores the excess in the seeds, roots and stems of the plant for plant growth.
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- Grow Epiphyllum From Seeds
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Harvest Lettuce Seeds
- Grow Life Everlasting Herbs
- Parts of Plants & What They Do
- Grow Seeds in Paper Towels
- Grow Bird of Paradise From Seed
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Life Stages of a Plant
- Jostaberry Planting Instructions
- What Part of the Flower Forms the Seed?