The exact invention date of the garden hoe is not recorded. Garden tools are listed as being used by Chinese gardeners in 1100 B.C. The tools started to become more elaborate and produced in larger quantities in the West starting in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Who Makes Ryobi Trimmers?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Care for a Century Plant
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Can I Grow Avocados in Midwest Illinois?