The exact invention date of the garden hoe is not recorded. Garden tools are listed as being used by Chinese gardeners in 1100 B.C. The tools started to become more elaborate and produced in larger quantities in the West starting in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- When to Plant Vegetables in Southern Louisiana?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- What's the Origin of Plantain?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- The History of the Garden Hoe
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The History of the Lawn Mower
- Transplant Allium
- John Deere 212 Facts
- The Best Garden Tillers