The exact invention date of the garden hoe is not recorded. Garden tools are listed as being used by Chinese gardeners in 1100 B.C. The tools started to become more elaborate and produced in larger quantities in the West starting in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Is Boric Acid Used in the Garden?
- History of the Mcculloch Chain Saw
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Care for a Century Plant
- Are Basil Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow Cotton