Above all, avoid fertilizer "spikes" when caring for evergreen trees. Mature trees don't need much in the way of special feeding, but new and young arborvitaes appreciate either an annual application of Miracle-Gro or an organic alternative such as a manure-bone meal combination.
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- The Best Lawn Weed & Feed
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Narrow Columnar Evergreen Trees
- Fertilize Royal Poinciana Trees
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- The Use of Ironite on Arborvitae