Above all, avoid fertilizer "spikes" when caring for evergreen trees. Mature trees don't need much in the way of special feeding, but new and young arborvitaes appreciate either an annual application of Miracle-Gro or an organic alternative such as a manure-bone meal combination.
- Take Care of Thuja Occidentalis
- Fertilize Green Giant Thuja
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Can You Walk on Newly Laid Grass Seed?
- Fertilize Evergreens
- Design & Build a Landscape Waterfall
- The Best Grass Seed for Shady Areas
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Care for a Chinese Fan Palm
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?