Above all, avoid fertilizer "spikes" when caring for evergreen trees. Mature trees don't need much in the way of special feeding, but new and young arborvitaes appreciate either an annual application of Miracle-Gro or an organic alternative such as a manure-bone meal combination.
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Thuja
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- The Purpose of Phosphate Fertilizers
- Fertilize a Ficus Tree
- Feed Japanese Maples
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- What Is a Plant Vein?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Care for Jamaican Croton
- What Are Baby Pine Trees Called?