The peak time when trees release pollen varies depending on the region, but overall, trees generally release pollen from February through June. Some of the top pollen producers are ash, maple, oak and walnut.
- Characteristics of Maple Trees
- When Does a Birch Tree Shed Its Seeds?
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- What is the Growth Rate of a Holly Tree?
- Nut Trees Identification
- Insecticides for Oak Trees
- Do I Need Two Mango Trees?
- Identifying Nut Trees
- Linden Tree Description
- The Best Trees to Grow in Ohio
- Prune Apple Trees in Michigan
- What Nut Trees Grow Well in South Mississippi?