The peak time when trees release pollen varies depending on the region, but overall, trees generally release pollen from February through June. Some of the top pollen producers are ash, maple, oak and walnut.
- Types of Deciduous Trees
- What Fertilizer Is Best for Pine Trees?
- What is the Growth Rate of a Holly Tree?
- Oak Tree Pollen & Acorns
- How Old Is the Almond Tree Before It Starts Producing a Crop?
- Insecticides for Oak Trees
- Identify a Tree by Its Fruit
- Characteristics of Pollination in Pine Trees
- When Do Birch Trees Pollinate?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Plant a Grancy Graybeard Tree
- Why Are Pine Trees Called Evergreens?