The peak time when trees release pollen varies depending on the region, but overall, trees generally release pollen from February through June. Some of the top pollen producers are ash, maple, oak and walnut.
- The Best Time to Prune Maple Trees
- Characteristics of Pollination in Pine Trees
- When Do Birch Trees Pollinate?
- Harvest Cashew
- The Difference Between a Male & Female Pecan Tree
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Fertilizer Is Best for Pine Trees?
- Information on a Mahan Pecan Tree
- Types of Deciduous Trees
- How Old Is the Almond Tree Before It Starts Producing a Crop?
- How Do Cedar Trees Reproduce?
- Are There Male & Female Fruit Trees?