According to a study by NASA, bamboo is indeed one of the houseplants that are good for cleaning and purifying the air. Along with converting carbon dioxide, they also remove benzene and formaldehyde.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Take Care of Roses
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Trim Roses
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?