The Florida orange-growing season starts in November and runs until June. The peak of the season is in December, when most of the harvesting takes place.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Harvest & Store Green Beans