According to the ASPCA's list of toxic and non-toxic plant lists, lucky bamboo is not toxic. The ASPCA list states that bamboo in general is non-toxic to cats.
- Are Camellias Poisonous to Dogs?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- Design & Build a Landscape Waterfall
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?