According to the ASPCA's list of toxic and non-toxic plant lists, lucky bamboo is not toxic. The ASPCA list states that bamboo in general is non-toxic to cats.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Trim Roses
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Repel Chickens
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Grow Zebra Grass
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes