According to the ASPCA's list of toxic and non-toxic plant lists, lucky bamboo is not toxic. The ASPCA list states that bamboo in general is non-toxic to cats.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Trim Roses
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Take Care of Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?