According to the ASPCA's list of toxic and non-toxic plant lists, lucky bamboo is not toxic. The ASPCA list states that bamboo in general is non-toxic to cats.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Trim Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Grow Zebra Grass