Feed newly planted pines with slow-release 10-10-10 fertilizer. Once they are established, feed pine trees with 2 pounds of 10-10-10 fertilizer for each inch of trunk diameter.
- Propagate Pine Trees
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Why Are Pine Trees Called Evergreens?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Type of Pine Trees Grow in Georgia?
- The Best Pine Trees
- Remove Pine Sap From Vinyl
- The Best Time to Spray Evergreens for Insects
- Which Pine Trees Grow Fast?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree