Feed newly planted pines with slow-release 10-10-10 fertilizer. Once they are established, feed pine trees with 2 pounds of 10-10-10 fertilizer for each inch of trunk diameter.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- The Best Time of Year to Trim Pine Trees
- Mugo Pine Planting Instructions
- The Best Fertilizer for Blueberries
- Care for Pine Trees
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Type of Pine Trees Grow in Georgia?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Why Are Pine Trees Called Evergreens?