Feed newly planted pines with slow-release 10-10-10 fertilizer. Once they are established, feed pine trees with 2 pounds of 10-10-10 fertilizer for each inch of trunk diameter.
- Why Are Pine Trees Called Evergreens?
- Propagate Pine Trees
- The Best Time of Year to Trim Pine Trees
- Which Pine Trees Grow Fast?
- Remove Small Pine Trees
- The Best Pine Trees
- Remove Pine Sap From Vinyl
- Water Pine Trees
- Pine Trees in Russia
- Debark Pine Trees
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Environmental Facts About Pine Trees