Feed newly planted pines with slow-release 10-10-10 fertilizer. Once they are established, feed pine trees with 2 pounds of 10-10-10 fertilizer for each inch of trunk diameter.
- Propagate Pine Trees
- Mugo Pine Planting Instructions
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Parts of Pine Trees
- The Best Pine Trees
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Remove Pine Sap From Vinyl
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Care for Pine Trees
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California