A cultivated Venus flytrap may turn black after eating because of stress on the plant, especially if it's not getting enough sunlight. Wild plants don't have this issue.
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Do Foxes Eat Both Plants & Animals?
- Why Is Chlorophyll Important to Plants?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Grow a Mouse Plant
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?