A cultivated Venus flytrap may turn black after eating because of stress on the plant, especially if it's not getting enough sunlight. Wild plants don't have this issue.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow a Mouse Plant
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?