A cultivated Venus flytrap may turn black after eating because of stress on the plant, especially if it's not getting enough sunlight. Wild plants don't have this issue.
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow a Mouse Plant
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- Grow Cotton
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?