A cultivated Venus flytrap may turn black after eating because of stress on the plant, especially if it's not getting enough sunlight. Wild plants don't have this issue.
- Grow a Mouse Plant
- Do Foxes Eat Both Plants & Animals?
- Are Yams Nightshade Plants?
- Identify a Black Poplar Tree
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Why Is Chlorophyll Important to Plants?