A cultivated Venus flytrap may turn black after eating because of stress on the plant, especially if it's not getting enough sunlight. Wild plants don't have this issue.
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- Grow a Mouse Plant
- Meaning of Black Orchids
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?
- Trees That Produce Black Berries
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers