Vegetables should be planted after the last date of frost in Oklahoma, which varies throughout the state but occurs about April 15, through six weeks before the first date of frost in the fall, around Oct. 15.
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens