Vegetables should be planted after the last date of frost in Oklahoma, which varies throughout the state but occurs about April 15, through six weeks before the first date of frost in the fall, around Oct. 15.
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Take Care of Roses
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- What to Use to Kill Weeds in Sweet Corn Without Hurting the Corn?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes