Vegetables should be planted after the last date of frost in Oklahoma, which varies throughout the state but occurs about April 15, through six weeks before the first date of frost in the fall, around Oct. 15.
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What is the Coldest Temperature that Vegetable Plants Can Handle?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Take Care of Roses