Adding 1/2 pound of sugar to the soil before you plant tomatoes increases soil microbes and combats nematodes. Spread organic compost over the sugar before planting.
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- The Height of an Average Tomato Plant
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Grow Tomatoes in North Florida
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?