Adding 1/2 pound of sugar to the soil before you plant tomatoes increases soil microbes and combats nematodes. Spread organic compost over the sugar before planting.
- Space Tomato Plants
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Start Tomato Plants Indoors
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Prune Tomato Plants
- Grow Tomatoes Fast
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Store Fresh Tomatoes From Your Garden
- Prune Squash Plants
- Apply Lime to Tomato Plants
- Grow Tomatoes in the House