Adding 1/2 pound of sugar to the soil before you plant tomatoes increases soil microbes and combats nematodes. Spread organic compost over the sugar before planting.
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- The Best Fertilizers to Grow Tomato Plants
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- Start Tomato Plants Indoors
- The Usage of Epsom Salt & Ammonia in Tomato Gardening
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Do I Use to Separate Tomato Peel & Seed From Pulp & Juice?
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- The Best Fertilizer for Blueberries