Adding 1/2 pound of sugar to the soil before you plant tomatoes increases soil microbes and combats nematodes. Spread organic compost over the sugar before planting.
- The Height of an Average Tomato Plant
- Prune Tomato Plants
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Lowest Temperatures for Pepper Plants
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Keep Ants Off Strawberries
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens