Adding 1/2 pound of sugar to the soil before you plant tomatoes increases soil microbes and combats nematodes. Spread organic compost over the sugar before planting.
- What Do I Use to Separate Tomato Peel & Seed From Pulp & Juice?
- Grow Tomatoes in the House
- How Many Tomatoes Will the Average Plant Produce?
- Feed Calcium to a Tomato Plant
- Use Eggshells on Tomato Plants
- Store Fresh Tomatoes From Your Garden
- The Best Fertilizers to Grow Tomato Plants
- Grow Celebrity Tomatoes
- Plant Tomatoes With Mothballs
- Plant Sugar Beets in East Texas
- Soil Preparation for Growing Tomatoes
- The Usage of Epsom Salt & Ammonia in Tomato Gardening