The best time to prune your roses is in the early spring, after they have begun the new growth cycle. You will see small red buds on the stems of the rose bush when it is time to prune.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?