The best time to prune your roses is in the early spring, after they have begun the new growth cycle. You will see small red buds on the stems of the rose bush when it is time to prune.
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Garden Edging Ideas
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?