The best time to prune your roses is in the early spring, after they have begun the new growth cycle. You will see small red buds on the stems of the rose bush when it is time to prune.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers