There is not enough chlorine in pool water to kill or even harm a lawn; however, nondiluted chlorine spilled on a lawn can be harsh enough to kill grass.
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Calculate Square Yards for Grass Sod
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Empty a Swimming Pool
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun