There is not enough chlorine in pool water to kill or even harm a lawn; however, nondiluted chlorine spilled on a lawn can be harsh enough to kill grass.
- Fix Grass I Burned With Fertilizer
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Best Grass Seed for Patches
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Kill Crabgrass in Centipede Lawns
- Use Borax on a Lawn to Kill Creeping Charlie
- What Is Pre-Emergent Herbicide?
- The Best Way to Seed a Lawn
- Reseed Fescue
- Kill Clovers Without Killing the Grass
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun