Plant mango trees no closer than 30 feet apart, with 45 to 50 feet being the recommended spacing. This equates to 17 trees per acre.
- Trim Roses
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Repel Chickens
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?