Plant mango trees no closer than 30 feet apart, with 45 to 50 feet being the recommended spacing. This equates to 17 trees per acre.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Repel Chickens
- Grow Cotton
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?