Grass seed shelf life is 3-5 years. Germination rates decline 10 to 25 percent each year of storage. Increase the seeding rate when using stored seed.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Using Sand in Gardening
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun