Grass seed shelf life is 3-5 years. Germination rates decline 10 to 25 percent each year of storage. Increase the seeding rate when using stored seed.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans