Generally, palms are called Arecaceae, Palmae or Palmaceae. More specific scientific names are descriptive. They denote the location the palm was found, the type of palm or a prominent feature.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Facts About Cold Weather Palm Trees
- Care for Sego Palms
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Fertilize a Queen Palm
- Repot a Palm